Selasa, 29 Juni 2010

Ali Fedotowsky Vents About Justin

Ali Fedotowsky Vents About Justin :
There seems to be one on every season now, and unfortunately for Ali Fedotowsky, Justin Rego has been deemed the player on this round of “The Bachelorette.”
Taking to her blog to vent, the blonde beauty wrote, “When I told Justin that he would regret this, I didn’t mean his lack of relationship with me. I meant that he would want a chance to explain himself — not only to me but also to all of you watching. As you all saw, he didn’t do such a great job explaining himself. I guess that is what happens when you’re caught in a lie. That’s all I really have to say about that.”
Talking with Us Magazine about the two-timer, former “Bachelorette” star DeAnna Pappas came to Ali’s rescue, saying, "What he did was despicable, just flat out wrong. There are other guys who are there for the right reasons.”
Reflecting back, Pappas added, “Someone on night 1 or night 2 or night 3 could have been sent home in order for him to stay there and here he is with a girlfriend, maybe two ... I would feel totally justified in everything that I said to that completely rude, nothing of a guy."